SWITCH's mission is to incubate startups that reinvent the future for the mass. We provide hands-on resources and professional networks to help people start and grow their ideas. Over the past 2 years, we have successfully built a tight-knit community of over 900 members and organized several training sessions for our members. When COVID-19 hit, we very quickly moved all of our activities. In 2020, we continued to organize several training sessions without any disruption. Our purpose is to provide a platform where entrepreneurs and founders can access hands-on and scalable resources. 🚀
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
You'll support our brands, allocate resources to different projects, set short-term and long-term goals, and lead us through a future where we get the right audiences to connect with our value propositions in ways that drive our business forward. 📈📊
How you'll make an impact on the team
* Marketing & Communications Strategy
- Drive SWITCH's marketing and communications strategy across all channels, making sure that we reach the right people, capture their interest with relevant content and turn them into subscribers
- Strengthen SWITCH's brand and position within the startup ecosystem, making sure SWITCH becomes the thought leader within this space for years to come
* Product Launch
- Drive the marketing strategy around new product and service launches, including positioning, content marketing, and performance marketing
- Lead campaigns that engage, nurture, and grow our subscriber base from signup all the way through monetization
- Engage with subscribers to understand critical points in the decision-making journey and uncover insights that drive activation and engagement
* Team Leadership
- Lead a team of marketing, design, and videography professionals.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure subscriber needs and insights are central to roadmap development.
- Ability to provide quick turnaround and updates for multiple requests while maintaining high quality
- Excellent ability to build rapport and trust and work collaboratively with key stakeholders and leadership
Your background and what we find important
- At least 1.5-2 years of full-time experience in marketing and business positions.
- Experience in leading teams and influencing others
- Commitment of at least 10 hours/week
- Interest in startups, community building, and/or venture capital and technology
- Results-driven and analytical mindset: you make decisions based on data and numbers. Ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data (including KPI reports) and translate it into actionable steps
- Passion and drive to grow and learn
- You are open-minded, sensitive, and creative to identify, ideate, incubate and nurture origins into concrete solutions, designs, and storylines for the benefit of the business.
- Due to your marketing core, you should have experience and expertise in, e.g., visual design, copywriting, and design thinking methods & tools to take an approach within your area of responsibility.
What we offer
- A side hustle that immediately boosts your brand, networks, and entrepreneurialism
- Flexible and remote working hours
- Fun, supportive & low-hierarchy team
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills by building things from scratch
- Ownership of your work, ambition, and results
🚀 Does this sound like an exciting opportunity? If you are already interested in this position, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20. Suitable candidates might already be contacted during the application period.
For further information about this position, please contact Sollie Vu, Head of People, tel. + 358401707393.