Are you a person who is always cheerful and quite happy with your life? Are you an ardent learner, always looking to improve? And do you love being a part of a big, strong circle of helping hands with good signs of a Doer? Your friends can trust you with their secrets? 👨👨👧👦
If the answers are YES, 😊 we want to speak with you. SWITCH is looking for a Champion of Happiness who is an energetic, proactive, and task-focused person to join our family. Champion of Happiness's primary role is to support the Head of People in carrying out all human resources administrative and recruiting coordinator functions.
How you'll make an impact:
- You can host and lead the training and development sessions for the team.
- You can recruit new staff as requested by people in the clouds (a fun way to call your managers)
- You focus on actionable solutions and don't belabor what can't be changed
- You provide administrative support to the Head of People
- You assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required
We will high-five you if:
- You're a nap-time ninja who can convince even the most stubborn people to rest.
- You don't usually complain about things that don't go your way, instead you possess good problem solving skills.
- You are an open-minded, people-oriented, and collaborative person.
- You are not stuck in your own thoughts of analysis. You recognize how your work is vital to other people.
- You possess strong communication and organizational skills.
The right person will be brought on board immediately. Apply online and attach an updated resume to email@example.com by Mar 31, 2021, for immediate consideration.